Interesting weekend. Friday was good, went to work, got off, went to Vacaville (Steph, Joyce, Liz). Got Nike Golf Gloves, Levi's 501, and a belt... Got back, ate, went to Kappa Sigma Cocktail with Liz.
Worried it was going to turn out bad, but it actually turned out pretty fun. Everyone was down and we kicked it again. Hit 4 cups in a row, missed, than another 2, then Erin sunk the last 4! Went back to my place to "watch" The Social Network, knocked out.
Saturday: Woke up, no car, called Erik, got car back. Drove Liz back, went to PLS interviews. Pretty chill from 9-3. Saltveit's later, what a bomb-ass house. He had an amazing basement with Kinect and a pool table. Good fun to kick it with all the PLS21 kids. Badminton with Pat for nearly 3 hours. So sore, so fun. Went home to eat and get ready for Steph's. Unfort. passed out was so tired and missed the party.
Sunday: Started Deadwood run and started to do homework. Badminton with Pat, Andrew, Liz. Fun badminton, had a good match against these two other kids. Too much writing and research today.
Grandmother's still in the hospital. Fucking hate being this far away from home. I feel like I should be there. We're considering to put her on the feeding tube or not cause it's a hassle, but it'll help her get better because she doesn't eat enough. I'm really still too worried to do anything, sleep isn't consistent, it really only comes when I'm completely exhausted. Still too stressed too focus on anything. I'm really numb to everything. It looks like I'm fine, but this internal battle is killing me. Everything's like a dream, the days & nights are too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment