Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ugh.

Got 3 hours of sleep. Had to take sleeping pills to get back to sleep, else I'd be up all night like last night. Insomnia's is back in full force. fml. No dumb 4AM bike ride for me last night!

Exhausted.

Can't wait for this week to end.

Why is February never a good month? Let's get the hell away from here in Spring Quarter. Let's explore, live life, enjoy the weekends without the "fakes." Is it too much to ask to enjoy life without 'em?

TA interviews on Thursday for PLS. Nervous, kinda. Kinda need this job since I turned down the other offer so I can pay rent & tuition in Spring. Heh. So much to do, so little time. So much to change.

Who wants to play some badminton? I haven't played in a while, and it's a great stress relief. Warning, I suck, and even more so when I'm exhausted.
Schedule:
Wednesday: 5-6:30?
Thursday: 4:30-7?
Friday: Anytime before 11, or after 3.

Ridiculous day today. Grandmother was supposed to get released from the hospital, but apparently she got worse. Every single time a family member goes to the hospital, they get worse. Like what the fuck. Thinking about heading home tonight to go visit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment