Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crappy.

What a crappy week it's been shaping out to be. I can't wait for it to be over. Total library hours so far in 2 days? 20 hours. Then everything else is going on. So much to do, so little time.

Just waiting for this quarter to end so I can get out of this place and get away from it all. Spring break can't come soon enough. It's been one of the roughest months of my life. I can't shake this feeling, it's been two long since I've felt it.


What am I doing? What am I doing?
Oh yeah, that's right, I'm doin' me, I'm doin' me
I'm living life right now, man, and this what I'mma do 'til it's over
'Til it's over, but it's far from over

Such a good song. Gotta get over those who backstab, lie, cheat, steal. Live my life, kick it with the kids I can trust, who will always have my back, and screw the rest. Life ain't over till I say it's over. The last 3 weeks have shown me who my true friends are. Been kicking it with a lot of my other friends, been so much more memorable & fun. And making a ton of new ones.

Family first, forever & always. <3 you Grandma. You better get better quick. A little late, but I just found it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment