Spring Quarter is always my favorite quarter. For some odd reason, my best memories have been in Frosh & Junior Spring Quarter so far. =]
I forgot how much fun a Rush quarter is. The events every couple of days, new people, new fun. Spring's a crazy ride. School & Work during the day, Fraternity at night, Weekends of adventure... Who needs sleep?
I picked up... again. Got a pretty badass new little. Family line is finally growing. Finally. Got a gran-lil too!
It's been fun. Got so many people I still need to hang out with. I dropped a lot of "friends" off Facebook, contact lists, and phone numbers. Spring cleaning y'know? If I make an effort to catch up, and you don't, well, it seems like I'm good off without ya right? =]
I'm just happy. For once, and it's great. But I'm so damn tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment