CRAZY ASS WEEK. So busy. So much to do, so little time. Oh man. The weekend flew by too. Kicked it on Friday and gamed with a few friends.
Saturday, kicked it with friends, played a little football then went home to make jello shots and stuff. Ok party, some really weird kids, and annoying one's there. Didn't really drink, was alright, didn't feel like drinking with strangers eh?
Sunday - Scandia (OVERRUN BY LITTLE KIDS, went to Roseville instead), then BOILING CRAB. 1 pound clams, 1/2 pound shrimp, cajun fries, and 5 hot wings/. YUM. Then we went home and I wrote an essay.
Saturday coming up is picnic day!!! I'm so excited, hopefully we'll have a really good breakfast party... Got a lot of other stuff to do too. Hipster race on Friday run by Eugene so I'm excited though my left leg is like dead right now.
Spring quarter has been pretty fun so far. Reconnecting with a lot of old friends which is always good, but I feel like I'm ditching new one's for 'em. =\
No comments:
Post a Comment