Saturday, December 25, 2010

Worst Day Ever.

Ugh, just got into Canada. Thank god. What turned into a short flight to Canada, turned into 15 hours of flying and airports. 

Got on the flight to LAX (Free upgrade too!), some idiot decided to walk out of the plane minutes before departure (I hope you're in a TSA holding cell still), which triggered another passenger to walk out. And the flight attendant who was in charge back there, had HUGE eyes, and SHE WALKED OFF THE PLANE TOO. So naturally, all of us in front were like "uh... I kinda want to get off." Then we spent another hour on the tarmac running security protocol, so I missed the connecting flight to Vancouver

Then, they booked me to go BACK to SFO to fly direct to Vancouver, but I was having none of that, so I got a direct flight from LAX to YVR, but with a 5 hour layover, so bummed around. Got on the flight, my little display for the TV didn't work, and when I got to YVR, guess what. No bags. And I'm supposed to board tomorrow.

I hate life. Pics?!

BTW, the picture of food? My EPIC Christmas dinner, which was terri-bad. Highlight of Christmas dinner? Sliced apples in a bag.






No comments:

Post a Comment