Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Big White + Kewlona (?)

No picture update, due to me leaving the laptop at home along with all my cables, fail, yes.

Suffered through hell Asian tour, it's not been an organized or good trip, but I'm snowboarding, so I'm all happy.

Had a pretty amazing day today at Big White, got 17 runs in. Freakin COLD over here, thought Cypress (White-out + Ice winds + Snow was bad), but today....Today was intense. -15C, ice winds, and snow. But freaking awesome. Makes you feel alive you know? The mountain has AMAZING views, looks out to this amazing snow covered valley, and city... God I really love that kind of scene. Hurt myself a bit doing some ghetto-made jumps, but landed a few good one's...

My aunt said next year to drive up to Whistler with a bunch of friends and rent a cabin... Any takers? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment