Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wow, it's been a while. So much has happened. I went through my Senior Year and had an amazing time. Times full of new friends and old, amazing adventures, and drunken escapades. I graduated UC Davis with my double major, and am now having one helluva a time with life. This is my personal blog, a reminder to my future self of my earlier life. Well, all I can say is that it's been one helluva a ride. :D 

Andddd, picture dump. 


Turned 21 and had a great time. 

Needless to say I don't remember this.

But it was one helluva a time.

49ers game!

Fall Cocktail


Family. 


Extended PAD family. 


One EPIC time with my Kappa Sigma Brothers' in Tahoe.


A great day in Tahoe with my friends.



Got 3rd in a small Alleycat :D


Got 3rd in a 30man alleycat :D

Nancy's drawing of the family. 


Sad that this was our best picture, lol. 

LOL, what. 

Retreat!

 Hiking!

Being a boss. 

So delicious.


It's a secret, lol.


The Kids.

Senior Banquet :D

Try two. :D

Graduating Seniors :D


The Kids

Some of the best friends a guy could have.

 
Chillin on top of a lighthouse, lol. 

The group. 

 Family at Graduation.




It's been one helluva a ride with that one. 

Great friends. 

 I just like this picture :D.



This is just a reminder. 
Life, is good.


It's been a great ride. 


But I still got more to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment