Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wow, it's been a while.

Hah. I was actually browsing random websites, when I found Ray's (Mucky's blog) and realized I haven't posted in AGES. But no one reads this so it's all good right? Hahah.

So much has happened I guess. Life?

Summer was good. A lot of relaxation for once, get away from the drama. It was just a lot of family time and I got to really enjoy life. Definitely didn't get to bike as much as I wanted to, but oh well, what can I do eh?

I climbed Mount Diablo in under 2 hours. I'm kinda proud of that, but the descent down was scary. Felt my rims overheating because of too much braking, but not having a completely pumped up tires made me a little edgy.

My favorite cousin ASHLEY also made it down to the States from Hong Kong with my uncle. Hanging out with her was amazing fun. Made me realize how much I missed Hong Kong and all my friends over there. Sadly she had to leave, but all good things must come to an end right?

And then, school. Moved into an amazing 6 Bedroom house. Such an improvement over last year in terms of space. Still paying the same amount, but I feel like I get so much more. Not to mention the parties here are freaking epic.

I turned 20! Always exciting. I'm out of the teenager years now, only one more year to be completely legally. Birthday was amazing. Thanks to everyone who showed up. Save for the fucker that jacked my iPhone. I hate you and hope your rot in hell.

And now, it's almost Finals. Damn, that's scary man. I can't believe it's almost here. Quarter has gone by so fast, it's pretty scary.

Oh, and the Cinelli aka Cassandra is all built up. =)

<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment